Looking for a fun, creative and most of all delicious way to spend time with friends?
Cupcake decorating parties are a fabulous option for getting together with a group of friends or for baby showers, hen nights, or even corporate events.
With classes suitable for all ages and abilities, guests will learn a variety of skills and techniques to make their own box of beautiful cupcakes. Yum!
Classes run for two hours (or by arrangement) and we supply everything you and your guests need, including our cupcake and buttercream recipes for you to make at home.
Classes are held at our studio at 221 Waiwhetu Road, Fairfield, Lower Hutt, and cost $40pp for a beginners class for a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 9. You can also select a themed class, or we can design a class for you. Classes can be held from 4pm daily, or on weekends.
Contact us about team building options for groups of up to 45 at another venue.
What we cover in a beginners class:
- Making decorations with fondant and modelling chocolate
- Using silicon moulds and fondant cutters
- Making buttercream
- Filling piping bags
- Piping with 3 types of nozzles (rose, star and round nozzles)
- Using glitters, lustres, metallic paints and other finishing touches
- Guests go home with a box of 4 cupcakes they have decorated and our recipes..... and some great new skills!
If you are interested in organising a class or party please complete the enquiry form below or contact us on 577 2962 to chat about options:
Message (Special occasion: i.e. birthday, hens, fundraising. If for a childs birthday, approx ages)
There are some images of previous parties on our facebook page