Looking for a fun, creative and most of all delicious way to spend time with friends?
Cupcake decorating demonstrations, workshops or parties are a fabulous option for getting together with a group of friends or for baby showers, hen nights, or even corporate events. Get your own group together, or join one of our scheduled classes.
With classes suitable for all ages and abilities, guests will learn a variety of skills and techniques to make their own box of beautiful cupcakes. Yum!
Classes run for two hours (or by arrangement) and we supply everything you and your guests need, including our cupcake and buttercream recipes for you to make at home.
Classes are held at:
- Our studio at 221 Waiwhetu Road, Fairfield, Lower Hutt
- Classes can be held from 5pm daily or on Saturdays at 1.30
- Minimum of 5, maximum of 9
- At your venue (house, workplace or other venue)
- Classes can be held at a time that suits
- Minimum of 1.... Maximum of 50! (Depending on venue)
Our cupcake decorating classes are $40pp - we do have options for fundraisers and demonstration classes from $10pp.
What we cover in a beginners class:
- Making decorations with fondant and gumpaste
- Using silicon moulds
- Working with fondant cutters
- Making buttercream
- Filling piping bags
- Piping with 3 types of nozzles (rose, star and round nozzles)
- Using glitters, lustres, metallic paints and other finishing touches
- Guests go home with a box of 4 cupcakes they have decorated and our recipes..... and some great new skills!
For those looking for the next step in decorating classes, you may be interested in joining our Creative Sweeties Cake Club where we get together and talk decorating, and have different demonstrations each month.
If you are interested in finding our more abour a fundraiser, workshop, class or party please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry form below or contact us on 577 2962 to chat about options:
Other infomation: Preferred date; Occasion: i.e. birthday, hens, fundraising etc)
There are some images of previous parties on our facebook page